Tuesday 24 April 2007

Bad Car Driver No.2. Long Sutton

Thanks to the lady in the Chelsea Tractor (4x4) who decided to do a 3-point turn in front of me Sunday morning when she didn't have the space available to do such a manouvre and left her back end across my carriageway.

I was happily travelling at 60mph between Sutton Bridge and Long Sutton on a virtually empty road, the only other vehicles in sight were a 4x4 followed by a small white car coming in the opposite direction.

The 4x4, one of the largest I have seen, decided to do a 3-point turn into a bus stop which was coming up on my left, she crossed too late to enter the bus stop and with nowehere to go left her back end right across my carriageway.

I couldn't pull around because of the small white car following her so had to do an emergency stop.

Thankyou Madam, you are an idiot.

No comments: